Thursday, December 31, 2020

 December 3, 2020

Years ago I heard a talk about ways we can "always remember Him". One of the suggestions was to put a picture of the Savior as your home screen on your phone since we look at our phone all the time. I really liked that idea and went looking for a special picture of the Savior. I found a beautiful picture of Jesus holding a baby that brings me such peace and joy whenever I look at it. To me it exudes love and innocence.
I have eighteen FANTASTIC grandchildren and this picture makes me think what it would have been like if Jesus held each of my grandbabies before they came to me. Oh how I hope that is exactly how they were brought into this life!
Image may contain: 1 person, cloud
Kylee Wilcox, Shirleen Passey Bland and 31 others
8 Comments
Like
Comment
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment