Thursday, December 31, 2020

 September 12, 2020

In these very trying times we need to never give up on the Miracle of Hope. As if COVID wasn't already stressful enough, many of us are now facing the trials of evacuation from our homes due to the many fires raging in our State. Although we are displaced, I know that a loving Heavenly Father is still in charge. He is aware of what we are going through and has blessed us with a peace and calm I wouldn't have thought possible under the circumstances. I know these trials will be for our good to strengthen us and strengthen our faith in our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I trust in Their never ending love and I trust in Their plan for me and for the entire human race. They are in control! Put your faith and trust in "The Miracle of Hope". If nothing else it will make you feel better and find some peace in these trying times. I know this is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment