Thursday, December 31, 2020

 November 29, 2020

Sunday is my favorite day of the week, especially since I joined the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I love meeting with my ward each week (of course that hasn't happened in 9 months due to COVID). I love worshiping Jesus Christ. I love partaking of the Sacrament and renewing my covenants. I love the talks and testimonies that are shared. I love Sunday School and Relief Society where I can hear and share thoughts with other members. I love the music and the hymns we get to sing.
Sunday is a day of rest; however, it does not necessarily mean we get to stay home and take a nap every week. I have had some pretty busy Sundays; but, they have been days of joy and gladness. We love to minister to others on Sunday or to visit the sick. Sometimes we get to participate in and enjoy firesides.
I love General Conference broadcasts twice a year. I love Stake Conferences and Ward Conferences. I love everything about the Sabbath.
Image may contain: 3 people
Kylee Wilcox, Shirleen Passey Bland and 27 others
5 Comments
Like
Comment
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment