Thursday, December 31, 2020

 November 23, 2020

I am grateful for technology. Steve and I were talking about miracles today and realized we enjoy many miracles every single day. Often we take them for granted because we have lived with them our whole life; however, they are truly miracles.
Just to mention a few is electricity, indoor plumbing, television, the Internet, personal computers, and the list goes on and on. I am especially grateful for computers and the blessing they are in our lives. I have all the scriptures, conference talks, lesson manuals, pictures, videos, and a whole lot more to aid me in my Scripture study. I can get search results in a few seconds on any question I may have.
I used to spend a lot of time looking through Ensign Magazines, the Topical Guide in the Scriptures and copies of talks I may have received to try and prepare a talk. Now I have so much material at my finger tips to choose from. It is marvelous.
Also, we now have such tremendous resources for doing our family history. Instead of pouring over microfiche for hours and even days to find one name we can now key in the name and have tons of sources show up to choose from. I have had the great joy of scanning in lots of family history pictures and documents that I can attach to my family tree. We are so blessed.
No photo description available.
Shirleen Passey Bland, Carol Bavlnka Hawkins and 32 others

No comments:

Post a Comment