Thursday, December 31, 2020

 November 21, 2020

I am thankful for my AMAZING family and extended family. (That includes the parents of my in-laws who I count as my own!) I have been blessed with a WONDERUL Eternal Companion who I love more than words can say. Life and love just keep getting better and better. Together we have four FANTASTIC children who mean the world to us. They are all talented, kind, thoughtful, incredible parents, and just all around good. They each married incredible Eternal Companions whom we love as our own. I couldn't imagine anyone else to be with each one of them. And together they have all given us EIGHTEEN AWESOME grandchildren who are the delight of our lives. Each one is unique and fun and surprising and brilliant and just plain magnificent. Oh how we love them!!! And now we are adding more to this fantastic family as our eldest grandchild just married a FABULOUS man to join our family.
I am thankful to:
Season Wilcox
,
Sara Wilcox
, Madison Wilcox, Brooklyn Wilcox, Karstin Wilcox, and Garren Wilcox
MyLiege Hawkins
,
Sean Hawkins
,
Djeryd Hawkins
, Eric Hawkins, Anna Hawkins, Alex Hawkins, and Elle Hawkins
And the Dehut Family, the Holbrook Family, The Hawkins Family, and the Langford Family!
Kris Locken, Sierra Langford and 69 others
4 Comments
Like
Comment
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment