Thursday, December 31, 2020

December 4, 2020

I love this time of year. Mainly because the world seems to pause for a time and focus on the Savior of the world, Jesus Christ. I once heard if we take Christ out of Christmas we are just left with a mas (mess). Christ is the reason we have Christmas.
I just watched the most touching and beautiful videos of the Nativity Story I have ever seen. It is called "The Christ Child: A Nativity Story". 
One of my favorite scenes was when the Wisemen came to worship. The expression of one of the Wisemen captures all the hope and love I feel when I ponder what it would have been like to be there and witness this life (make that world) changing time over two thousand years ago. This REALLY happened and we are all beneficiaries of this miraculous birth of the Savior of the World!
#lighttheworld2020


No comments:

Post a Comment