Thursday, December 31, 2020

 December 14, 2020

I LOVE Music! Especially Christmas music! I love music that speaks to my soul. It can comfort me when I feel down. It can bring me to tears when I hear or sing about our Savior. I remember two fabulous years singing with the Stake Choir. Hollie Winkle chose some of the most beautiful music I have ever had the privilege of singing. There were many performances where I know angles truly sang with us because most of the choir were in tears and couldn't sing. I have been blessed to have such beautiful music in my life. It has brought me closer to my Heavenly Father and my Savior, Jesus Christ.
Image may contain: text that says '"We get nearer to the Lord through music than perhaps through any other thing except prayer." 一」. REUBEN CLARK motab.org'
Kylee Wilcox, Rebecca Langford and 8 others
1 Comment
Like
Comment
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment