Thursday, December 31, 2020

 November 26, 2020

I am so grateful for my Savior and Redeemer, even Jesus Christ. Words cannot say how much I love Him. I try to show my love by being obedient to His will. I want to be like Him. I want to treat others as He would. I fall short, but He forgives me and encourages me to keep trying.
Satan wants me to be consumed with my shortcomings and failings. He is constantly in my head telling me I'm not worthy or I can never change. He emphasizes my weaknesses and tries to tell me that it is too late. That I'm a lost cause.
But, the Holy Ghost constantly reminds me that Jesus Christ gave His life for me so I could repent and be cleansed NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES I MESS UP. I can start over AGAIN and AGAIN. He tells me I am of worth and that Jesus loves me more than I can possibly imagine. As I grasp on to that feeling it grows stronger and stronger. I come to KNOW that I am a daughter of God and He loves ME just as I am. He recognizes my efforts and gives me strength to continue in the Covenant Path. He reminds me that I AM good enough and reminds me of all the things I am doing right. He builds me up and tells me He is pleased with me and my efforts to please Him.
I have come to better understand the Godhead and the role they play in my salvation. Heavenly Father loves us so much He sent His only begotten Son to come to earth to suffer for our sins and die for us that we might live again and return to live with Him again. As a parent I can't imagine how hard that was to do knowing how much Jesus would have to suffer. I thank Him for loving us enough to give His Son to us for our salvation.
Jesus Christ is our EVERYTHING. I can't imagine all He had to endure to bring about the great Atonement for each one of us. I have come to realize that just as every ordinance is performed for us individually, the Atonement is also an individual ordinance. He suffered for me and for you because of His great love for us and His 100% obedience to His Heavenly Father. There are not words to thank Him enough.
The Holy Ghost sacrificed having a physical body so He can be with us spiritually. He is a personage of Spirit so He may dwell with us. He is our constant companion to guide and direct us if we but learn to recognize His still small voice. He testifies of the Father and the Son and reveals all truth. I am so grateful for the gift of the Holy Ghost in my life.
I love the Godhead!!!
Kris Locken, Kylee Wilcox and 44 others
6 Comments
1 Share
Like
Comment
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment