Thursday, December 31, 2020

 September 14, 2020

One more miracle for our family. We arrived home yesterday from a week long evacuation. We first went to our daughter's house to feed and water animals and check on their house. They weren't coming home for another day or two. Everything was good except I couldn't find their cat. I called and called but no Lucy.
We went back to our house for the night. Upon waking we still did not have electricity or Internet. I needed the internet for some business so we decided to head to my daughter's house again to do laundry, take a shower, and use the Internet. I called and called again for Lucy, but no success.
I started pleading with Heavenly Father for a miracle as she means so much to my grandchildren. With all that has been going on, I didn't want them to face loosing their beloved cat. My daughter's family decided to come home today. I would go out about every 10 minutes and call for her, but nothing! About 5 minutes after they arrived home I was about to send my 6 year-old granddaughter to go call hoping the cat would recognize her voice when to all our surprise the cat appeared on the deck wanting in. She knew they were home. My miracle was answered. I BELIEVE in MIRACLES!!!!
Kathy Ruppert Locken, Carol Bavlnka Hawkins and 70 others
26 Comments
Like
Comment
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment