Thursday, December 31, 2020

 December 2, 2020

There are many heroes in my life. I have actually posted about several of them over the last few weeks. My husband is my hero,
Helen Bean
is my hero. I learned so much from Helen. She truly exemplified Christlike love to everyone.
Of course the Prophets are also my heroes for the way they exemplify Christlike love. It is hard to pick just one. President Kimball was the prophet through my early years in the Church. He wrote The Miracle of Forgiveness that helped me so much. I remember he said we need to lengthen our stride and DO IT!
President Hinckley was just always there. He served in the First Presidency when President Kimball was President. It seems like he was always in the First Presidency as long as I could remember. The Temple was a priority for him and is a priority for me. He also taught us how to bring people together by finding things in common rather than what is difference. He said to bring all your truth and let us see if we can add to it.
To me President Monson is the epitome of service. I loved all of his stories of so many people he served. He was a GREAT story teller.
And President Nelson literally touches hearts. Throughout his career he touched the human heart as a renowned heart surgeon. As a full time Apostle and now President he touches our Spiritual hearts with his Christlike example. He is so tender and loving.
My heroes are numerous for they teach me how to be more like my Savior!
Kylee Wilcox, Julie Bland Grossnickle and 27 others
3 Comments
2 Shares
Like
Comment
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment