Thursday, December 31, 2020

 October 12, 2020

I am learning that the little voice in my head isn't always the one I should be listening to. Often, my little voice is telling me what I am doing wrong and many other negative things. I listen and think that somehow if I think those things I will be more humble and humility is a good thing so I continue to listen to the negative things in my head.
I saw this quote today that is causing me to rethink my reasoning. After all, would my Heavenly Father tell me how bad I am or would He tell me how much He loves me? He would tell me how pleased He is with all I am trying to do. He would tell me how much He values me and that I am of GREAT WORTH to Him. He would encourage me to love myself as He loves me. He would tell me that I am His beloved daughter and I am precious in His sight. He would tell me how much He wants me to return to live with Him again.
I think I need to tell the negative little voice in my head to go away and invite the promptings of the Holy Ghost into my head instead. I will choose to let God be the most powerful influence in my life from now on!
Image may contain: text that says 'General Conference October 2020 WE CAN CHOOSE TO LET GOD BE THE MOST POWERFUL INFLUENCE IN OUR LIVES, OR NOT. -Russell M. Nelson'
Shirleen Passey Bland, Dorothy Clawson and 25 others
4 Comments
Like
Comment
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment