Thursday, December 31, 2020

 April 18, 2018

Happy BirthdayπŸŽ‚ Season. I've been trying to make you a homemade birthday card for two weeks; but, have not had any free time to be creative. So I decided to wish you a Happy BirthdayπŸŽ‚ so the whole world can know how much I love you!!!
I am so grateful to be your mom. You have always been so thoughtful and caring. I remember the little kitchen sets you made for your sisters when they were little. I remember the fun things you would do for Mother's day...at least I think it was your idea. 😊 I also remember a time when I was having a hard time with something and you were the one who comforted me. I think you were about 8 years old. I actually think of that time quite often.
Season, you are SPECIAL. You have grown into a wonderful husband and father. You are an outstanding leader in your ward and stake. And you are an AWESOME son.
I hope you have a WONDERFUL BIRTHDAYπŸŽ‚ today. I love you! ❤️
Sara Wilcox and Jacob Turpin

No comments:

Post a Comment