Thursday, December 31, 2020

 April 29, 2019

Happy Birthday Tana man.  I hope you have a FANTASTIC day!  I remember so well when you were born. I wasn't here for you birth because I was at a conference in Hawaii; but, Uncle Sean and Auntie My gave me hourly updates the whole time.  I remember the first time I saw you.  It was the Sunday after we got home.  I was sitting in the center of the second or third row in the center section of Church.  I think Grandpa was on the stand.  He saw your Mom and Dad walk in with you so he knew what was coming.  They spotted me and came and sat on my row.  Then your Mom passed you to the person next to her and they passed you down until someone kind of nudged me and put you in my arms.  I looked and saw your Mom and I just started to cry.  I was so happy to finally meet you.  I held you all through Church.  It was just a wonderful gift for me.  Thank you for choosing to come to our family.  I love you so much!💞🥰💞 — feeling loved.


No comments:

Post a Comment