Thursday, December 31, 2020

 November 30, 2020

I am so grateful for my wonderful husband. When I first met him he read the dictionary. He would practice a new word each week. I was really impressed with that; however, over the years he has stopped doing that and had to drop to my level of language because I couldn't understand anything he said.
He has a great sense of humor and always keeps me laughing. There never is a dull moment. Early on I didn't understand most of his jokes, but over the years I started thinking the same way. It's a little scary. ๐Ÿ˜‚
But most important he loves me and shows me every day. He spoils me rotten. He is such a good man. He is a great father and grandfather. I love him more than I can say. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
Image may contain: 1 person, standing
Sierra Langford, Kylee Wilcox and 78 others
3 Comments
Like
Comment
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment