Thursday, December 31, 2020

 December 1, 2020

Technically I'm retired. Steve likes to say he is just tired. 😂The reason I say technically is because I am still working for my company...part time. One of the reasons is I love my company. My son-in-law
Sean Hawkins
, his father Paul Hawkins, and his brother-in-law
Jason Hansen
own the best company I have ever worked for. It is called HawkSoft.
When Sean was a little boy he was bored in school. The teacher told his dad to get him a computer but not to buy any games. Instead he was to buy a book on programming and challenge Sean to create his own games. Well Paul and Sean learned to program together. They would create a game and play it for a little while and then decide to make a new game. Needless to say, Sean is a genius. Sean told his dad that when he grew up he and his dad would own their own business and they would call it HawkSoft. Well that is exactly what happened. 😀
They have built a great company that has been one of the top 100 places to work in Oregon for the past 6 or 7 years. They are so good to their employees. They make them feel like they really matter. They have input into the company. They can share ideas. In other words they become invested in the company because they feel like family. We even call it the HawkSoft family.
I am grateful to have worked for this company for over 10 1/2 years full time and now continue to work part time.
Insurance Agency Management System | HawkSoft
No photo description available.
Sierra Langford, Larry Locken and 57 others
13 Comments
1 Share
Like
Comment
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment