Thursday, December 31, 2020

 November 25, 2020

I love that the word "remember" occurs in the scriptures 406 times. It is one of my favorite words because of what it can do for us. For example, when I am depressed or struggling with something, all I have to do is REMEMBER other times when I had a trial and the Lord gave me peace and got me through. I can remember all the times He blessed me. I remember the times He answered my prayers. I remember when I felt His peace and warmth and comfort as if He were putting His arms around me. When I remember these things my trial is easier to bear. He may not take it away, but He will help me get through it so I can be stronger and have more faith. Remembering also helps me avoid repeating the same mistakes. All I have to do is remember the last time I did "that" and how it didn't turn out so well so I don't want to do "that" again. I love this quote by Joseph F Smith. Remembering (or memory) is truly a gift from God!
Image may contain: text
Kylee Wilcox, Marva Mathews Bentley and 34 others
5 Comments
1 Share
Like
Comment
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment