Friday, January 1, 2021

 December 23, 2020

On the Eve of Christmas Eve I thought I would reflect on some of the many gifts I have received from my Heavenly Father. I was born of goodly parents. I grew up in a home filled with love and fun. We were taught that Heavenly Father loved us and Jesus Christ is our Savior. He has blessed me with good health my whole life. I have been blessed with many wonderful opportunities for education and work. I have been blessed with the opportunity to learn about the gospel of Jesus Christ. Heavenly Father blessed me with a wonderful husband and 4 great children who have blessed me with 18 beautiful grandchildren. I have especially been blessed to be sealed to my family for time and all eternity. These are just some of the many gifts me Father in Heaven has given me. I am so very grateful to Him for everything.

#lighttheworld2020  #GiveThanks

No comments:

Post a Comment