Friday, January 1, 2021

 December 19, 2020

As we celebrate the birth of our Savior this month I hope you have been thinking about the gift you are giving to Him. He has given us everything. He has provided a way for us to be forgiven of all our sins if we repent and strive to keep His commandments. He has provided a way for us to return to live with our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ again someday.
The most precious gift I can give Him is my agency. I will strive to do His will everyday. I can be kinder to those around me. I can strive to lift others up when they are struggling. I can repent of my sins and strive to keep His commandments. I can forgive others, no matter what they do as we have been commanded to forgive everyone. I can also forgive myself for my shortcomings and realize that I am enough! I don't have to be perfect. Heavenly Father loves me as I am as He loves each and everyone of us. I can strive to LOVE others as He does. I will look for the good in others. I give myself to HIM!
Image may contain: 1 person, text that says '"May we al make the ourne to Bethlehem in spirit, taking with US a ender caring heart as our gift to the Savior." President Thamas Monson'
Kylee Wilcox, Carol Bavlnka Hawkins and 9 others
5 Shares
Like
Comment
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment