Wednesday, January 13, 2021

 January 12, 2021

I have learned that life is too short to spend it in arguments. We are here on this earth to find joy and we can't do that if we continually engage in argumentative behavior.
I grew up with four brothers and I know we probably had more than our share of arguments. I also know that I probably spent too much time arguing with my children or husband over the years. I regret that.
However, I don't recall any of the arguments I had and that is good. The things I remember are the good times. The fun times we had together. The times we laughed and played. That is what I want to spend the rest of my life doing. No more arguing for me!!!
Image may contain: 13 people, including Kylee Wilcox, people standing, shoes, child, outdoor and closeup
Steve Wilcox, Kris Locken and 29 others

No comments:

Post a Comment