Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring Break


Well, spring break started today. It was nice to sleep 2 extra hours. It was wonderful to see the sun shine...at least for a while. It was nice to drive home on dry roads. According to the radio, there won't be any dry roads the rest of the week. Oh well, I'm glad I could enjoy it today.

We had snow again last week and lost two more days of Seminary. I did manage to catch up quite a bit and am only two days behind now. I think I will be able to ease those two days in over the next several weeks as we start three weeks of Isaiah after Spring Break.

I'm actually pretty excited to start Isaiah. The Seminary lessons are so good and I'm going to learn so much. I just hope I can share even half of what I learn with my kids. Our first lesson is basically how to understand Isaiah. My focus for the year has been kind of a National Treasure theme with finding clues and then interpreting them to be able to find the real hidden treasure. I think that is very true of Isaiah. I'm trying to come up with a "tool box" of sorts that will help decipher the symbols in Isaiah. If you have any ideas, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment