Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My Amazing Seminary Class

I have had the most incredible kids in my Seminary class this year.  We have had a great time and learned a lot about the Old Testament.  Spending a year with them puts my mind at ease about the future leadership of the Church.

The last section of the Old Testament is about the Major and Minor Prophets.  The difference between the two categories is the length of their books.  The minor prophets are all much smaller.  I decided to give my kids a chance to teach any of the minor prophet books.  It was optional and there was no problem if they decided not to teach.  I had 7 kids volunteer.  They all did a marvelous job.  I was impressed with the discussions they led and the participation they received from the other students.  I learned much.

Well, today was the last day of Seminary.  I approached it with mixed emotions.  I will enjoy sleeping in 2 additional hours each morning; but, I will miss my time with my kids each morning.  They spiritually fed me each day and I know it will not be the same without them.

I LOVE SEMINARY!

No comments:

Post a Comment